Monday 21 September 2009

Tagged and an Award - all in one week!

I am really chuffed to have been tagged by Gaelikaa and given an award by MelRoXx.

First the tag.....

All you have to do is pick up the book nearest to you, open it on page 161 and copy the fifth sentence.

The book closest to me is Jamie's America but unfortunately P161 is a full page picture so I will use P162 instead. The fifth sentence reads, "Give it a go." And indeed that is what I would say about Jamie's recipes so hows that for spookyness!

I am passing the tag on to anyone who reads my blog and wants to take part.

The award from MelRoXx is lovely. It's the You Add Sunshine To My Day award. Isn't that such a nice award to pass around, to show all the people whose blogs you read that you enjoy them.



I am passing this one to Ayak at Turkish Delight, and Gaelikaa at Gaelikaas Diary. I love both of their blogs about the countries in which they live cos they really make the people and places come alive with their stories. If you haven't visited them yet DO IT NOW!

2 comments:

Ayak said...

Thank you so much for the award Jazzy...I'm deeply honoured.Am pleased to be sharing the limelight with Gaelikaa who is my kindred spirit in India..her blogs are fabulous.

Thanks once again.

Maria said...

Oh, Ayak, so nice of you. Your blog is wonderful, I go there all the time! Love it! As I do Jazzy's which takes me back home. Thank you dear Jazzy, for the the award. I shall post on it in my diary blog in a couple of days! Keep those posts coming, I want to see lots more of your blogging. I mean how many virtual cows and pigs can you raise not to mention growing virtual crops on Farmville! I keep telling my daughter that!