Thursday 20 August 2009

A Wedding to look forward to

We have been celebrating an engagement this week which means that we will have a family wedding coming up early next year at which my DDs are going to be bridesmaids, so there is alot of excitement in our house at the moment and lots of drawing dresses and googling wedding bits and bobs. In honour of the occassion I took this photo, and I also used it as my last assignment for the photography course I was doing at Feel Good Photos. It's a shot I have been wanting to try for a while so I am so glad I finally got round to it.



It got me thinking about my own wedding photos and I realised I don't even know where my album is. So my task for the weekend is to find the album and show it to my youngest DD who has never seen the photos before.

6 comments:

Ayak said...

I love that photo...How did you do that?

Jazzy said...

You just put the ring in the book and shine a light from behind Ayak

Ayak said...

You make that sound very simple Jazzy...but it looks complicated...anyway I like it very much

Anonymous said...

It must be so exiting! btw the picture is gorgeous! You are so creative!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Cool photo!!

Maria said...

Hi Jazzy! Please drop over to my diary blog, gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com. I have an award for you!