Saturday 11 July 2009

Seeing double

I had such a lot of fun using PSE to create this pic for The PWL course at Feel Good Photos. I am really pleased with how it turned out and really chuffed that it is one of the nominees for photo of the week. Now that I have tried doing this in PSE I just know I am going to use it lots in the future.




I am doing an online Jessica Sprague course on Frame-Ups and Special Effects so will post some of the photos from it tomorrow.

What are your favourite things to do in PS or PSE? I would love to hear how you make your photos fun, funky and unique so please leave a comment if you want to share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that pic was awesome :)

Ann said...

Fantastic picture, oh wow!!.

Jazzy said...

Thanks so much

Helen said...

She looks really like you in that!