Saturday 25 July 2009

My First Ever Award

Thanks to MelRox I have just received my very first award.




If I understand it correctly I have to
  • List 10 honest things about myself
  • Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who I feel embody the spirit of the honest scrap and whose blogs I find brilliant in content

OK here goes.......

  1. I HAVE to start the day with a latte or I get grouchy
  2. I have a very short attention span ........... what I am supposed to be doing!
  3. My favourite holiday destination is Walt Disneyworld, Florida
  4. I am addicted to Bejewelled Blitz
  5. I really want a new camera, a Canon DSLR
  6. I love digital scrapbooking
  7. I spend far too much time on the internet for my own good
  8. I love nachos and fajitas and apple sour martinis on the rare occassions when I go out
  9. I never read a book twice
  10. Sometimes I like animals more than people

I am passing this on to..

Ayak

IkeaGoddess

JanMary

Bethany

Life as I live it

Judith

CoventryAnn

1 comment:

Maria said...

I've just received my first ever award too. Same one as you did. It's great, isn't it? I haven't done my post yet, but I'm working on it. It was great having you visit my space, do come again!!!