Sunday 17 May 2009

How observant are you?

I've decided that I am not really very observant and miss alot of what is around me - not a very good way to be if you want to get good photos! I was walking through Lagan Valley Regional Park last week and suddenly came across this old Borough marker.




I must have walked past it dozens and dozens of times in the last few years and yet I never noticed it before. It's a lovely old piece of local history and I enjoyed getting some shots of it. It made me wonder though what else I've missed, so I am making a determined effort to look around me when I'm out and about now. Who knows what I might find!

Your mission for the week, if you choose to accept it, is to take a fresh look around you when you are on the way to work, on the way home, out at the shops etc and try to find something that you have never noticed before. I would love it if you came back and left me a comment to tell me what you find. Happy hunting!

No comments: